DR. AVISHEK MUKHERJEE
Chief URO Surgeon
Dr. Avishek Mukherjee is a renowned uro- surgeon.
Dr. Avishek Mukherjee has received his training from two of the most esteemed medical training institutions in India – All India Institute of Medical Sciences and PGI Chandigarh.
Dr. Avishek Mukherjee completed his MBBS course at AIIMS (New Delhi) in the year 1995, and then proceeded for his general surgical training course at AIIMS from the year 1997-2000.
Dr. Avishek Mukherjee then proceeded for super specialization training, in the field of urosurgery at PGI Chandigarh (2000-2003). He is practicing successfully in Kolkata since 2003 and has treated approx fifty one thousand (51000) patients since then.
Dr. Avishek Mukherjee is a specialist in the following fields of Urology,
- Laser surgery (Holmium Auriga) for prostate
- Benign disease of the prostate
- Prostate cancer treatment
- Bladder outlet obstruction management
- Stone disease of ureter/kidney/bladder
- Urethral stricture disease- urethroplasty
- Female urology, stress incontinence
- Minimal access laparoscopic reconstruction surgery
- Kidney cancer surgery
- Nephron sparing kidney cancer surgery
- Bladder cancer management
- Penile implant surgery
- Kidney transplant laparoscopic donor surgery
MBBS (AIIMS), MS(Surgery )(AIIMS ), Mch(UROLOGY), (PGI-CHANDIGARH ) Consultant URO- SURGEON, LAPAROSCOPIC SURGEON, CANCER SURGEON, HEAD OF KIDNEY TRANSPLANT SURGEON